We love Instagram food trends & when @gailsimmonseats posted her version, we were inspired to try it out!! I’ve used brown sugar here since we were out of regular sugar & it helped enhance the flavor of coffee. Anyone can try this out as it’s that simple!
- Instant coffee – 2 tablespoons
- Brown sugar – 4 tablespoons (you can add in extra sugar if you prefer)
- Hot water – 2 tablespoons
- Ice cubes – 4 or 5 (for each cup)
- Cold milk – ½ cup (for assembling)
- You’ll need an electric hand mixer or a stand mixer for this recipe. In a large mixing bowl , add instant coffee, brown sugar & hot water. Using a hand mixer, whisk the three ingredients together for 2 minutes on high speed until it turns light, fluffy & creamy.
- To assemble, fill a glass tumbler with ice cubes halfway through and pour cold milk over it. Fill the remaining half with the creamy concoction. Upload a pic of it on Instagram 😉 and mix well with a spoon before enjoying your wonderfully rich Korean coffee!