One-pot Clear vegetable soup
This is a one pot dish & super easy to make! You can add in your favorite veggies & this doesn’t require any store-bought bouillon as it’s It’s super yummy & wholesome. Definitely a great way to start the day!
- Carrots – 2 large carrots (peeled & finely chopped)
- French beans – 1 pound (finely chopped)
- Broccoli – 1 cup
- Potatoes – 1 small (peeled & cut into cubes)
- Turmeric – ½ teaspoon
- Ground black pepper – 2 teaspoons
- Ground cumin – 1 teaspoon
- Ground Cayenne pepper(optional) – ½ teaspoon
- Onions – ½ cup finely chopped
- Tomato – 1 small finely chopped
- Water – 2 ½ cups
- Heat 2 tsp oil in a pressure cooker, add onions & saute until fragrant.
- Next add turmeric, ground pepper, cumin & cayenne pepper if you like more heat. Saute & add a little water so the onions don’t burn.
- Add the veggies (carrots, beans, broccoli & potatoes) with 2 ½ cups of water. Stir and check for seasoning.
- Finally add chopped tomatoes and seal the pressure cooker and let it cook for two whistles. Release the pressure immediately. Serve hot !