These Super Fudgy brownies are all things perfect! They’re flourless, gluten-free, dairy-free with no added oils & yet sinfully delicious! What more can you ask for ? I’ve used avocado as a perfect replacement for oil or butter. My husband loved them & couldn’t make out the fact that they’re made using avocados. So I’m definitely gonna make these again!
Let us know about your version of deliciously healthy brownies!
- Avocado- 1 ripe (mashed)
- cocoa powder – 1/2 cup
- Eggs – 2
- Brown sugar – 1 cup
- Homemade Peanut butter – 1/4 cup
- Baking powder – 1 teaspoon
- Vanilla essence – 1 tablespoon
- Chocolate chips – 1/4 cup
- Preheat the oven to 325ºF and line a 9-inch square baking dish with parchment paper.
- Using an electric hand mixer or blender, whisk the mashed avocado (peeled, pit removed), cocoa powder, eggs, coconut sugar, almond butter, baking powder and vanilla until it forms a smooth and silky batter.
- Mix in the chocolate chips, then pour the batter into the prepared pan. (Decorate the top with a few extra chocolate chips, if desired.) Bake at 325ºF for 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Allow the brownies to cool completely and slice them into small squares and serve. Store them in a tight container in the fridge for about a week.