Enjoy a tall glass of delicious Mango lassi this weekend to beat the summer heat! Mango Lassi has been quite popular here at Indian restaurants & this often fascinates me since I’ve never seen this being sold in India ! 🤷 However this drink is a favorite of ours & we can never get enough of it!
This recipe is from a good friend of mine & is so easy to make & cost effective too!
➡️Save this post, Try out this recipe and let me know how it turns out! Tag me on your posts on Instagram or send me screenshots of your stories/posts if your account is private. I would love to see!! ⬅️
INGREDIENTS: (Makes 2 tall glasses)
* 1 1/2 cups plain yogurt/curd
* 3/4 cup mango pulp/puree (I use Rani Kesar Mango pulp.You can use fresh mango pulp too)
* 1 tbsp sugar
* A tiny pinch of salt
* 1/4 cup water (if required)
- Add all the ingredients except water to a blender & blend on high until smooth & creamy. Add sugar if needed.
(If you’d like it thick & creamy, you can skip adding water. Add water if you’d like a thinner consistency. )
- Chill in the refrigerator before serving & Enjoy!