Craving for some delicious & super fudgy brownies? Well, I have the perfect recipe for you! These brownies are what dreams are made of as they will leave you asking for more! They’re easy to make and contain no all purpose flour. I love how they’re so moist and decadent in every bite! Try out our recipe and send us pics of your versions!
Ingredients: (makes 12 brownies)
- Butter – ½ cup
- Chopped dark chocolate – ¾ cup
- Eggs – 3
- Brown sugar or regular sugar – ¾ cup (add 2 extra spoonfuls if using brown sugar)
- Vanilla essence – 2 teaspoons
- Cocoa powder – 2 tablespoons
- Ground almonds – 1 cup
- Baking powder – 1 teaspoon
- Chopped Chocolate chunks and walnuts for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Line a rectangular baking pan with parchment paper/butter paper.
- You can melt the butter and ¾ cup of the chocolate either in a microwave or in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Melt until they’re well combined. Don’t overheat. Turn off the stove and let it cool until warm to touch.
- In a large mixing bowl, add ¾ cup of brown sugar and pour in the melted butter and chocolate mixture. Whisk until combined. Add in the eggs, vanilla essence and whisk well after each addition.
- Incorporate the ground almonds, baking powder and cocoa powder into the wet ingredients, stirring gently as you add them. Mix until well combined. It’s better to avoid an electric mixer as you shouldn’t overmix. Fold in half of the chocolate chunks and transfer the batter to the prepared baking pan, spreading evenly.
- Add a few chocolate chunks and enough walnuts over the batter. Bake for 30 to 32 minutes until it’s slightly firm to touch. Don’t over bake as it will dry out the brownies. A toothpick inserted in will come out clean except for a bit of melted chocolate.
- Let it cool completely before cutting them into squares. Serve them with a glass of milk or heat it up and have it with a scoop of ice cream!
- The brownies can be refrigerated in an airtight container (i.e if you manage to save some as they’re super delicious 😉 )