This is some seriously Zesty Thai Mango Salad with homemade Peanut butter & PB vinaigrette.
This light mango salad, flavored with love ;), will get you addicted. The peanut butter dressing has a combination of ACV, PB & Sesame oil which bind the salad together. What I like about this recipe is that even when you keep adding more ingredients, it just blends so well and I’ve added chopped jalapeno to make them hotter. Do try this yummy & flavorful salad & let it make your summers hotter!
- 3 ripe champagne mangos, diced
- ½ cup minced green onion (just the onion greens)
- ⅓ cup chopped roasted peanuts
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 medium jalapeño, finely chopped – incorporate a few of the seeds if you prefer them hotter.
Peanut Butter vinaigrette
- ¼ cup homemade peanut butter
- ¼ cup lime juice (about 2 limes)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Pinch of red pepper flakes (if you like it hot)
1.To assemble the salad, simply combine all of the salad ingredients in a serving bowl.
2. To prepare the vinaigrette, blend all of the ingredients until well combined.
3.When you’re ready to serve, drizzle the dressing over the salad, and toss to combine. Garnish with more cilantro. Serve immediately.