(prep time = 5 minutes, cook time = 25 minutes)
Here’s a one pan dish to make your Breakfasts easier! I always like to experiment with dishes that make our mornings hassle-free. We try to include a lot of veggies in our breakfast apart from eggs and we opt for fresh meals rather than the ready-made kind. This is something I put together on a busy Monday morning and I was more than satisfied with the results. It also requires less ingredients and is a one pan meal so you don’t have to stress over using up too many utensils. You can use as many veggies as you want and whatever you have left in the fridge. Try this out and tag me or send us photos of your versions of it!
- Zucchini – 1 large
- Yellow squash – 1
- Tomatoes – 1 medium
- Garlic – 2 cloves, minced
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Dried Oregano – 1 tablespoon
- Oil – 1 tablespoon
- Grated cheese – ¼ cup
- Breadcrumbs or crushed cornflakes/nachos – ¼ cup
(You can use any veggies of your choice – something that takes less time to cook)
- Preheat oven to 390 degrees F (200 degrees C) and line a glass casserole dish with parchment paper/butter paper.
- Cut the veggies into thin and round slices and place them on the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle salt, pepper, oregano, minced garlic, drizzle some oil and toss them until evenly seasoned.
- Bake for 15 minutes, uncovered. Remove from oven and sprinkle grated cheese and breadcrumbs and bake for another 10 minutes until golden. Serve hot for breakfast or as a side for your meal.